Re: Problem with reading a web page

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:28:16 +0000

I tried going to the address you gave and then clicked on anual report. I did find that the links didn't work but when I right mouse clicked one and tried opening it in a new window it loaded with a cannot find server message. Maybe the problem is that the pages aren't there rather than inaccessibility?

At 15:29 15/01/2007, you wrote:
Hello, Angel:

I found the same thing when I clicked on the link you provided. I could not read any of the content and the b key says there are no buttons on the page. Have you sent an e-mail to the address that is on the page to tell him there is a problem with the web pages accessibility. It may be possible they are not aware that there WebPages are not accessible to people who are using a screen reader. It is just a thought. I did not see a link for the web master so thought that maybe you could send an e-mail to the link that is provided letting him know about the problem. They should have their information available to the people they are supposed to serve and it isn't. I hope you get this problem resolved real soon and are able to read the contents of the annual report.

Alicia