Re: Problem with reading a web page

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:29:24 -0600

Hello, Angel:

I found the same thing when I clicked on the link you provided. I could not
read any of the content and the b key says there are no buttons on the page.
Have you sent an e-mail to the address that is on the page to tell him there is
a problem with the web pages accessibility. It may be possible they are not
aware that there WebPages are not accessible to people who are using a screen
reader. It is just a thought. I did not see a link for the web master so
thought that maybe you could send an e-mail to the link that is provided
letting him know about the problem. They should have their information
available to the people they are supposed to serve and it isn't. I hope you get
this problem resolved real soon and are able to read the contents of the annual
report.

Alicia