From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Cher Bosch
Sent: 16 January 2007 15:46
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with reading a web page

For me, the links show as visited when I attempt to activate them, but nothing
changes on the page.  If you use the JAWS cursor, none of the buttons or
associated text is even visible on the screen.

Cher

>>> "Angel" <Angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/15/07 10:10 AM >>>

I went up to the NAC home page just to read their annual report, and to
determine which were their members.  There were no links, only buttons, on the
page, with the exception of the e-mail address of the executive director.  When
clicking on any button, the item to which the button refers is never brought
up.  I am using jaws 8 on an xp machine.  I also press the letter b to
determine whether, in truth, there were buttons on the page, and jaws said
there were none.  How does one read the things indicated by the buttons.  The
address of the page is
www.nacasb.org
You would think if this is an acredetiting counsel for agencies serving the
visually impaired, it's web page should be able to be read by those whom it's
accredited agencies serve?

This e-mail has come from Experian, winner of the UK's 'Business of the Year'
2003 and 2005.

Information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient Experian Limited (registration
number 653331) Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80
1TH

Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.