Re: Powerpoint Tutorials

  • From: Michael Arnowitt <foodsong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:44:35 -0400

Kamal,

I have been told Brian Charlson, head of the Technology Center of the Carroll Center in Massachusetts, teaches a course in PowerPoint. He is completely blind. I met him once in person, and he seemed quite intelligent. You might try contacting him to see if a PowerPoint tutorial for the visually impaired exists or if the Carroll Center can help you out (they do some online classes).

contact
Brian Charlson
617-969-6200 x224

At 07:15 PM 3/25/2009, you wrote:
Hello all:
Is there a tutorial out there for working with Powerpoint 2007 an Jaws 10? I can't seem to be able to find one on the net. If anyone know of such tutorial even if I have to pay for it please let me know.

Thanks,

Kamal

Alternative archives located at: