RE: mouse overs with Jaws

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:57:35 -0500

Dear Renette,

It's not you-- a lot of those mouse-overs don't work for me either.  Only a
minority of them do seem to work- and  as the result, I get excited when one
does.  If the site developer won't take your word that mouse-overs are not
cool, invite the webmaster to download a demo of JAWS and try it for him or
herself.  Perhaps that will speak more convincingly than many words.

Cher

>>> "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx> 3/24/2009 3:13 AM >>>
Sure, but I do not then seem to find anything that has changed and that is
suppose to change after pressing enter on the "disabled swimming" link or by
following the insert 7 and then pressing enter on the link.

Do you?

What am I doing wrong then?

Renette