RE: Posting answers:

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:49:33 -0600

Chip, I'm glad to see there are others on list who don't mind helping out
when help is needed.

In my own situation, going to the JAWS help section would only make me feel
totally lost, so I prefer to ask questions when necessary and receive
helpful and thoughtful instructions from those on list who care as they've
been in my position at one time or another.

Thanks Jack and Chip