Re: Please help

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:51:00 +0530

Dear Ketan Sir,

Wishing you, your family and friends a very HAAPPY NEW YEAR.

I think that you have Yahoo Messenger configured to sign in automatically
when you connect to the internet. After connecting, Yahoo Messenger appears
in the Task Bar next to the Start button. "Marlet 61557" is what JAWS reads
for Yahoo Messenger. This has to do with the icon that appears before the
words " Yahoo ".

Try logging off Yahoo Messenger and then try to read the Status Bar. JAWS
should now read properly.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India