Re: Please help

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:28:03 -0700

Go to the configuration manager and go to synthesiser options.  It's in that
tab.  As in all configuration options for jaws, you can do an insert+f1 to find
context sensative help on the particular option.  I'm pretty sure doing an
insert+f1 when you hear reset frequency will tell you exactly what it is.