Re: PlayingWavFilesInIE

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:24:59 -0500

What operating system are you using?  In the 9x systems, it is necessary to
check allow wave sounds with software synthesizers if you are using a
software synthesizer.  in windows xp, it should not be necessary.  If you
are uusing windows xp and this does not happen in other versions of jaws,
you may need to upgrade your sound card drivers.