Re: Outlook, How to get old contact address out of memory

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:58:45 -0800

I just want to say that I hope this doesn't happen to very many users, and I
can at least say it's never, ever happened to me.  So far as I know, Windows
and Outlook or Outlook Express aren't suppose to "remember" any address that
isn't in your address book any longer.  Or that isn't given as the deefault
in the Name tab.  This sounds like file corruption to me, and not a common,
everyday email or autocomplete problem.  In any case, good luck going into
your files and fixing this.  It sounds really frustrating!
Daniel