RE: Outlook Express and an error of sorts

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:43:53 -0500

It doesn't say what the error is. Jaws just says that Microsoft Outlook
Express has encountered an error and needs to close. "We are sorry for the
inconvenience. We have created an error report for you to send us so that we
may improve Outlook Express." Then it gives me the "Send Error Report"
"Don't Send Error Report" or the "Details" buttons. However I can't make
anything of what is listed after the details button is pressed. It doesn't
make sense to me. Is there a way to simply reinstall it? If so how and where
can I go to correct this problem?
L'Oreal