Outlook Calendar

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw (E-mail)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 05:36:49 -0400

Wondering about a couple of things.  I am using outlook 2000, Jaws 5, and
XPHome on a Toshiba laptop.
When in week view of the Outlook calendar day appointment is checked by
default, thus, to set a time for a meeting to start one has to tab past set
start time and set end time and uncheck the day appointment box, then tab
back to set the start and end times.
To avoid this I switched to day view, now I have the time of the day
displayed on the calendar display screen and if I arrow through the times it
announces each time twice, but not the half hour times.  Is there a setting
that will correct this or is that just the nature of jaws.  I must add, in
both situations all works fine when creating or reviewing appointments.

Would prefer to have week view with the day appointment box unchecked by
default, but this does not seem possible.

I appreciate any knowledgeable suggestions

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636