Re: Outlook 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:43:02 -0700

Becky,

I think we still have the same Outlook 2007, since the version numbers are
identical, down to the last digit. The MSO (MS-Office) number is slightly
different, but that should not have any effect on Outlook 2007.

Deleted Items - Go to your "Other" page under Tools/Options and you'll find a
checkbox there that deals with it.

Dave