New problem with view

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:55:04 -0400

Hi everyone, Now that Francis and Daniel were so helpful with one problem I
went back to my document only to discover another.  With my limitted vision I
can see that a small portion of the document is on the screen.  I exitted the
document and went back in but I get the same view.   I have print layout
checked in my view and when I go through the list nothing tells me what is
checked and what is not.  By the way, I find that not everything in the view
menu is available with the down arrow, I have to use the up arrow to get it
all.  Thanks, Judith