Re: New Features for JFW 7.0 Posted

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:01:37 -0400

I don't think the ability to take jaws with you and put it on another
computer, even if it is
only for 40 minutes is a frivolous feature.  I believe you can also put your
ilm on another computer though I am not sure of this.  I also liked the
feature to substitute sounds for messages and didn't think that feature was
frivolous. I have used that feature along with the place marker feature. I
also know I will use the jaws clipboard feature.  I rather like the ability
to use both the jaws and the windows clip boards depending on
circumstances. ----- Original Message -----