Myspace, Can't read certain profiles completely with JFW 7.10.

  • From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:15:34 -0400

Can someone please check the following profile on myspace with JFW 7.10.
  http://www.myspace.com/sunnyseptember

For Some reason JFW 7.10 will not read it completely. Jaws stops speaking after
the hero information. Jaws does not read the about me, I'd like to meet, the
friends and comments. Jaws also will not say the contact information such as
send mail, add friend, favorite, block, add to group, rank, etc. This is not
the first profile that jaws 7.10 will not read. Can anyone help me fix this?
Thank you in advance.
Jeanette