re: Zinio Reader & JAWS

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:38:12 -0500

Ryan,

Okay, that's what I was afraid of. Do you perchance know what version of Zinio Reader you tried to use and with what version of JFW?
If you don't know what the version of Zinio Reader was, then can you tell me how long ago you tried to use it? The reason I ask, is I'm hoping they have a later version that is JFW accessible.

Alan

Ryan wrote:
Hi,

The last time I checked, the Zinio reader was totally inaccessible. Jaws
does not see anything in the Zinio reader. The magazines are in some kind of
graphical format that Jaws does not recognize.

Regards,
Ryan