Re: Mike's Hike

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:16:45 -0600

Hi Mike,

I believe I can speak for all when I say we wish you the very best.

So you begin the hike in March.  When do you believe you'll complete it?

Which GPS unit will you be using?  I hope the company who makes that GPS unit
will be providing you with some major funding.

Okay, Mike, take a hike.
(and I mean that in a nice way)

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen."  -Nancy Shugart
Sign up for the free Prove Them Wrong Ezine: Tips & Tools for Succeeding with a
Disability
http://www.ProveThemWrong.com