RE: Mike's Hike

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:04:27 -0800

There was an article in the New York Times yesterday about a blind man who
in fact, just finished walking the entire trail. I don’t think he was
entirely blind, but rather had Macular degeneration and had severe vision
loss almost to the point of complete blindness. I believe the article stated
that he was the fifth blind person to walk the entire trail.

Cristobal

  _____