Re: MS-Word & Braille Issue

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:47:25 -0500

Thank you Don, Nick, and Grant for your help!  I have my settings defaulted
to Structured mode and know how to switch to different modes when I need to
do so.  The suggestion is to make sure I am in Normal in View makes most
sense to me.  I just checked it out here on this computer but i AM NOT
HAVING PROBLEM HERE - IT'S ON MY LAPTOP BUT I'm SURE THIS WOULD WORK!

thanks!

Jeff