Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  • From: "Devona Abel" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:53:39 -0600

Do you have story list?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  Thanks and have been to your site and have found it to be very useful with
lots of good links.
  I run a story publishing site at www.ticktalk.net which might be interesting
for you, lots of free stories.

  I'm now building a site called Out Of Sight Creations, a site that will sell
and distribute Blind and partially sighted artists works, I will be including a
resource link area and maybe we can work something out, but in the mean time I
will get hold of FS and report again this trouble. Already spent several hours
with their techs trying to fix this really buggy bug.

  I also suggested to them that they might offer at least 3 free tech calls
with every upgrade or new product sold. Its not fair to spend $100. on phone
calls when you only paid $80 for the upgrade!
  Take care all

  On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:40:11 -0500 "Rick Harmon"
<rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    Hi,

    Make sure you report your problems to FS so they know enough of us have
issues so they will feel the need to fix the problem.

    I've noticed some what similar  problems in Outlook Express that during a
say all JAWS will mis speak words and If I read word by word it will read the
word correctly.  I haven't any ideas why but it started in JAWS 8.

    Rick

    =======

    Visit my webpage at www.blind-geek-zone.net

    Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.