Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:43:37 -0700

Hi Rick and all,

I just sent an e-mail about this to softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I urge everyone else experiencing this issue, each and every one, to report it likewise so it gets enough attention to be addressed.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit my webpage at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>