Locating an authorization number.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:07:20 EDT

Hi Freedom Scientific, and Jaws Users list. Ken here with a question.   I
got this version of Jaws 10 on a computer installed previously.  I am
getting an authorization option on it although I thought it was a demo.  A
demo
downloaded from the site wouldn't likely have this option.  Since this  was
installed previously on this machine and I don't have a CD, Can anyone at
Freedom Scientific tell me where to find the 20 digit number I need?   Thanks
Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.