Re: Locating an authorization number.

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:47:57 -0400

Ken,

Even though you bought the computer with JAWS on it, if the seller intended to
sell an authorized version of JAWS with the computer, you would have had to pay
to transfer the license.  If you didn't do that, I suspect that you'll need to
install your own version of JAWS or some other screen reader.

Cindy