Re: Kill jaws!

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:10:17 -0700

I notice that after using insert windows f4 to dump JAWS it will launch again
much faster than if using the 'jfwkill.exe' to dump it.

Makes me think that one method cleans out memory more efficiently than the
other.

However I'll continue to use the desktop shortcut since it's a lot easier to do
on my keyboard, and I do (unfortunately) use it a lot.

Dave