RE: Kill jaws!

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:30:55 -0400

a memory dump is just as it suggests.  It dumps a variety of data into a file
which then can be given to the vendor for analysis with the expectation of
seeing the cause of the problem.
These files are placed at least with XP in the
document and settings\username\application
data\freedomscientific\jaws\version\settings folder.  You can take a look at
the dump files with a text editor.

Tom Bissett