Re: Just installed fire fox 3, having a strange problem with JAWS.

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:35:26 +0100

Na dude,
This is firefox page rendering. There ain't a lot we can do about it. It's JAWS ;s own page rendering scheme.

Orhan Deniz.
E-mail:
Orhan.Deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live ID:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:
Orhan.Deniz63

Blog:
http://WorldAndOther.wordpress.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/KVP2008
Last.fm profile:
http://www.last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

On Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:07 PM Gary Price wrote:
Hello everyone.

I've just installed fire fox version 3, and I've just been checking
my E-mails.

Please could someone help me: JAWS is stringing the text together.
here is an example:
Date tuesday 8 Jul, 14.00PMFrom
Just an example.

Please can anyone tell me what to do to solve this problem, as I'm
finding it really difficult to check my E-mails when its like this!
Are there some JAWS scripts that I need to get for fire fox?

Many thanks.

From Gary Price.