Re: Jaws Won't Activate

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:32:58 -0800

One thing to try, temporarily turn the user access control off.  I've
had to do this a number of times to get various FS activation and
update type issues to work.  After performing the activation (and
seeing that it did in fact work) you should be able to turn it back
on.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx