Re: Jaws Won't Activate

  • From: "Me!" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:12:49 -0700

I'd try reinstalling, after that if there is still trouble, I'd do a system
file check:
windows key and r, when the dialog comes up type in:
"cmd"
without the quotes, and when that dialog comes up type:
"sfc/scannow"
again without the quotes.

if your still having troubles after that, I'd try running jaws version 11, the
last version of it and see if that works.

a quick question, your running the key generator on the code generated by her
computer, right?

HTH,
elf