Re: Jaws 7.10 and display

  • From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:20:28 -0400

Thank you very much Debbie. That work.
Jeanette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Debbie Scales
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Jaws 7.10 and display

  I think this might be video card dependent.
  But go to control panel, enter on display.
  Control tab to the settings tab.
  Tab and enter on the advanced button.
  You have a million tabs in there (well I do).
  Keep control tabbing and see if you come to a rotation tab.
  Make sure the combo box says standard rotation.
  Debbie