Re: Jaws 7.10 and display

  • From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:45:30 -0400

I got this of the micorosoft web site but I still don't know what to do. I all
ready have service  pack 2 like it said in the following  article. The Display
Rotates 180 Degrees When You Lower Your Screen Resolution Using the
Accessibility Wizard
The Display Rotates 180 Degrees When You Lower Your Screen Resolution Using the
Accessibility Wizard
View products that this article applies to.
Table with 3 columns and 3 rows
Article ID
:
826480
Last Review
:
October 28, 2005
Revision
:
3.3
table end
On This Page
SYMPTOMSSYMPTOMS
RESOLUTIONRESOLUTION
Service pack informationService pack information
Hotfix informationHotfix information
STATUSSTATUS
SYMPTOMS
When you use the Accessibility Wizard to switch to a lower screen resolution,
the display appears to be rotated 180 degrees (upside down).
Note This behavior occurs when the computer's video driver supports such
rotation, such as with some Intel i855GM/i852GT drivers.
Back to the top
Back to the top
RESOLUTION
Service pack information
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Windows
XP. For additional information, click the following article number to view
the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322389
How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack
Back to the top
Back to the top
Hotfix information
A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended to
correct the problem that is described in this article. Only apply it to
systems
that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional
testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, Microsoft
recommends that you wait for the next Windows XP service pack that contains
this hotfix.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services
to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services
phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following
Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support&FR=1

Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls
may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific
update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to
additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific
update
in question.
The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later) that are
listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed
in coordinated universal time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is
converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time,
use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.
   Date         Time   Version            Size    File name
02-Sep-2003  22:25  5.1.2600.1266     179,200  Accwiz.exe

Back to the top
Back to the top
STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that
are listed in the "Applies to" section. This problem was first corrected
in
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Back to the top
Back to the top