RE: JFW-friendly OCR

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:32:51 -0800

Yes, I think in this case, unless you *really* need the features and I =
mean
all or most of them, Kurzweil and Open Book are a waste of money and FS =
and
Kurzweil are taking us for suckers because we're willing to pay =
exorbadant
prices for products when we may only really need a few of the features. =