Re: JFW-friendly OCR

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex-stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 04:54:22 -0600

Barry, Isn't that what's called market forces?  Also, this is surely off
topic isn't it?
Cheers.
Alex
Contact details:
MSN Messenger: alexstone87@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo Messenger: alexstone5
aim: alexstone87
laser box number: (206) 312-6805
Please do not send messages to an any of these messenger accounts as they
are not used for e-mail.