Re: JFW 12.0.1158 and automatic update

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:41:11 -0700

David,

I'm curious why FS sent you a message with the link. Did you ask them for it?
I've never in all my years with FS received any E-Mail from them with an
unsolicited request to download a version of JAWS.

I find that very unusual behavior on their part.

As for your version now working, that is good. Do you use Excel? If so have you
tried it yet? Exactly what version are you now running?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.