Re: JFW 12.0.1158 and automatic update

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:49:11 -0700

Agree. But your message said 12.1.158, didn't it?

"To update to jfw 12.1.158 directly to the check for update, put this code on
the special..."

I'm just trying to be precise, here.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.