RE: JAWS--good product--potential problem

  • From: "Dave McElroy, WA6BEF" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:31:49 -0800

Well, if what I experience is in fact Carpel Tunnel, it's from the swing of
my cane and not from the keyboard.  Believing as I do that surgery could
only make this kind of an issue worse, I've been making the same efforts as
others, I.E. exercising the wrists as much as I can.  And it must be
working, cause I walked about two miles with the cane yesterday and didn't
get numb once.  Actually, I didn't even think about it until now, but
there it is.
And if you think Jaws commands are bad, try some of the contortions for
Window-Eyes commands.  <grin>