JAWS and Focus issues

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:52:04 -0700

I currently have JAWS 5.1 on my desktop, and I've started having some focus
issues. Whenever I'm using internet explorer, often I have to route JAWS to
PC and then just turn the PC back on without routing it to JAWS just to get
it to read the web page. I also have trouble with JAWS reading other windows
when I have more than  one window opened. It will read the current window,
and then just start reading words from the window not in focus. Any ideas
what is causing this? My display settings are the same as they have always
been.

Thanks.

Vicki