Re: MS Outlook

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:00:48 +0800

Hiya Debbie,

Thanks for the suggestion, followed your instructions but that box was already checked so I don't know why MS Outlook doesn't still auto finish and has some weird issues as I want to use it as it lets me know when I've replied to an email also but I must say OE is so much user friendly

cheers,

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>