Re: JAWS Excel Question

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:05:39 -0500

JAWS Excel QuestionIn JFW 7.0 in Excel if you are editing a formula once you
use the backspace key the left and right arrow keys go silent and you must use
the say character key.  They broke this in 6.0.  Also word left and word right
do not work correctly either in 7.0.  It does appear to be fixed in 7.1.

RTV