JAWS Excel Question

  • From: Guy Barlow HR Workforce Information & Analysis Officer <Guy.Barlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:36:24 +0100

Good afternoon
I am using JAWS Version 7.0 with Microsoft Excel and JAWS appears to
experience a problem when editing  and amending formulae.
To edit and amend a formula I press F2   to enter the formula bar. I then
cursor through with JAWS announcing each character. However once I have made
the first amendment i.e. replaced a cell reference JAWS becomes silent!!!!
I cannot remember previous versions of JAWS experiencing the same problem to
this degree. Is there a far more effective way to use JAWS 7.0 to undertake
this task?
Any help would be appreciated.
        Guy