RE: JAWS 6 "skipping around" the page iwhile proofing in OE

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:42:39 -0600

Bill,
I have a similar problem with JAWS 5.0. When I am composing a reply in
Microsoft Outlook JAWS will, upon occasion, just not read a blamed thing
past a certain point in the newly composed message. The solution is to
cancel JAWS and restart it. 99.99% of the time this solves the problem.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...