Re: JAWS 6 "skipping around" the page iwhile proofing in OE

  • From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:35:54 -0500

Hi all,
I have an interesting similar problem. Although jaws does not skip around it
randomly stops reading. Usually in the middle of a sentence. To continue
reading I must first say previous line then read everything until it stops
again. There is a small percentage of the time when it stops a second time
but more than I like.