JAWS 4.51 patch?

  • From: keithint38@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:12:04 EST

I am very confused. I whent to the Freedomscientific.com web page, and whent
to the downloads section, chose JAWS for Windows screen reading software,  and
then more JAWS downloads. I found a link to download the JAWS 4.51.131 patch.
I did, and have now just finished installing it over 4.51.119. However, What
is a patch? I've never hurd of that turm before. This patch sounds
interesting.
Do patchs have fixes? Fix problems that may have ben found in one version of
the program? I ask, because ever sinse I installed the patch, the JAWS issues
I was experienceing in AOL were fixt. That is to say that I haven't
experienced anymore strange issues in AOL 8.0 with the JAWS patch installed.
Guess that
fixt my problems.
With regards to the list, Keith.