RE: JAWS 10: this is going to get annoying.

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:15:40 -0800

I've had a similar problem with the Junk E-mail folder.  Although, I may
have read everything in the folder (some messages go there that shouldn't)
and I don't want to delete them right away, each time I move to that folder,
it tells me I have unread messages.  I am using JAWS 9.0.2169 and Outlook
2003.  Try filling out a bug report to FS.  I thought it was just some
setting I missed; apparently, not.