JAWS 10: this is going to get annoying.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:48:36 -0500

I installed the JAWS 10 update this morning mostly out of boredom. Now,
while using Outlook 2003, JAWS always tells me I have 1 unread message. Even
when I've cleared out that folder entirely and there's nothing left, read or
otherwise. I haven't yet found any other glaring bugs, but this one I do
believe will be only slightly less than irritating.

James,
List Admin