Re: Iowa department for the blind tutorials

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:57:31 -0800

Hi Karl,

I teach Excel, specifically how to use Excel with JAWS.  I don't teach
accounting techniques; it's way beyond my ability and time frame.  To my
knowledge, there are few places where Excel, in this format, is taught.
I've only seen what Iowa has available and what a few local (Los Angeles
area) instructors have.  It's not much, but Iowa is by far the best in terms
of JAWS with Excel.  I don't know of any instruction handling Excel
accounting practices using JAWS.

Francis