Re: Iowa department for the blind tutorials

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:31:55 -0500

Funny, I thought they were pretty good. I doubt I would have ever figured
out how to move about in either access or Excel on my own. They do not teach
you all about things like normalizing data or SQL  that is not their
purpose. They do tell you how to access aspects of the software without a
mouse though.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!