Re: Interesting Observation regarding the Login Screen

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:43:14 -0500

Katherine, I haven't read the whole message thread, but it sounds like, even
though your speech says nothing is selected, you went back to the default user,
which is yourself.
When nothing is selected, you can go to the list view where you want to be, and
hit up arrow or down arrow a hcouple times, and this usually selects something.