RE: IBM Thinkpads

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:38:53 -0400

I have no trouble with the accessibility of my relatively new ThinkPad,
and of course, IBM has a 30 day, full refund policy (in case you did run
into any dislikes or difficulties).

Unfortunately, they no longer make any model with an integrated numeric
pad or even the option of one (at least, that's what I was recently told
by a parts rep), so if you wanted to use a numeric pad, you'll have to

They do have the reputation for being the most durable, and the most
expensive, on the market (short of buying one of the specially toughened
notebooks like the Panasonic Toughbook).

Hth,

Chip

=20