IBM Thinkpads

  • From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:26:02 -0500

After conducting a bit of research, I have received conflicting information
about the accessibility of the IBM Thinkpads, and am concerned that it might
not be a safe investment?  Any input would be appreciated.  Of course I am
especially interested in specifics related to JFW accessibility.

BTW:  As a direct result of the input from this List, I have compiled a
lengthy list of lap top computers that contain a numb pad.  Now I just need
to narrow the options, and accessibility is my priority.

Thanks,
Katrina